NANA Regional Corporation Cyber Security Analyst in San Antonio, Texas
Cyber Security Analyst
TUVA provides turnkey solutions that offer better systems, tools, and methods to further your goals, reduce costs, and streamline operations. From requirements analysis, design, and implementation to operations and training TUVA’s personnel are well-versed in best practices across Enterprise IT, Mission Support Services, and Specialized Technologies.
Perform/Support System and Device Accreditation and Authorization under the direction of a Cyber Security Engineer
- Determine Security Categorization_
- Develop Information System Description_
- Prepare Information System Registration_
- Identify Common Controls_
- Provide Analysis of Security Control Selections_
- Develop Monitoring Strategy_
- Prepare and Submit Security Plans for Approval_
- Prepare Security Control Documentation_
- Assist in Developing Assessment Plans_
- Perform Security Control Assessments_
- Prepare Security Assessment Reports_
- Execute Remediation Actions_
- Monitor Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM)_
- Collect/development of key system compliance artifacts (boundary diagrams, inventories, compliance scans, etc.)_
- Prepare Inputs for Security Authorization Package_
- Identify and Document Risks_
- Recommend Risk Acceptance as Applicable_
- Monitor System and Environment Changes_
- Perform Ongoing Security Control Assessments_
- Perform Ongoing Analysis and advise on Mitigation and Remediation Actions_
- Assess and Document Key Updates_
- Perform Security Status Reporting_
- Perform Ongoing Risk Determination and Risk Acceptance recommendations_
Education: Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
Must have demonstrated experience supporting a wide range of TCP/IP based systems, networks, networking topologies, ports, protocols, and services.
Must have knowledge of and experience with RMF(Risk Management Framework)
Must have Security certification
Must be familiar with Army Security Tools (ACAS – Assured Compliance Assessment Solution, HBSS – Host Based Security System, CSET – Cyber Security Evaluation Tool, HIAT – Honeywell Information Assurance Toolset, eMASS – Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service, SPLUNK)
Clearance/Background check: U.S. Citizenship is required per contract requirements and to pass background check. Must have a current Secret level security clearance.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053.The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance.Please do not use the dedicated phone number above to call on the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation.Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: US-TX-San Antonio
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: TUV00828