NANA Regional Corporation ArcSight Admin (Must Have TS/SCI) in Tampa, Florida
ArcSight Admin (Must Have TS/SCI)
Five Rivers Services is an IT service provider supporting federal and Department of Defense customers around the world with full-spectrum communications, IT, multimedia, security, and training capabilities.
The successful candidate must be experienced with the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility (AOR) and mission. Must be willing to work outside of normal business hours (Nights/Weekends) when required. Must be a team player, willing to work challenging assignments and tasks concerning Cyber Security, Information Assurance and Computer Network Defense policy, procedures and guidance; must be willing to travel, on occasion, throughout the AOR (which includes Afghanistan, Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, and other Southwest Asia nations).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, operate and troubleshoot ArcSight and related infrastructure to include ArcSight Management Center (ArcMC), Logger, Enterprise Security Manager (ESM) and Event Broker
- Develop ArcSight analytics, dashboards, reports and alerts to support the USCENTCOM Joint Cyber Coordination Center (JCCC) watch operations
- Analyze user data requirements to work with system owners to integrate new ArcSight feeds
- Support the JCCC with the technical analysis of anomalous events and ArcSight procedures
- Interpret, analyze and monitor for compliance with Cyber Security policies
- Participate in Cybersecurity risk analysis and assessments, as required
- Work with Project Managers to support the deployment and integration of new capabilities
- Review and update Cyber Security tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Education and/or Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline or equivalent and 5 years related experience. 10 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Must meet DoD 8570.01-M minimum of IAT Level II Certification (i.e. Security )
- Must have experience managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers
- Must have experience managing ArcSight infrastructure
- Must have a solid familiarity with application and network security
- Must have an understanding of vulnerabilities and exploits
- Must be able to interpret and apply DoD Cyber Security orders, policies and procedures
- Must have good analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Must have strong communications skills, both verbally and in writing
- Experience within the USCENTCOM AOR and be familiar with its mission
- Experience with Cybersecurity in a Joint and Coalition Partner environment
- Experience with Host Based Security System (HBSS)
- Must currently possess a Top Secret/SCI security clearance
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: US-FL-Tampa
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: FIV01207