NANA Regional Corporation Service Desk Administrator - OCONUS / Afghanistan (Secret Clearance Required) in Afghanistan
Service Desk Administrator - OCONUS / Afghanistan (Secret Clearance Required)
Five Rivers Services, LLC (FRS) provides full-spectrum communications, information technology (IT), network operations, video teleconferencing (VTC), audiovisual, multimedia, and command, control, communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) services and solutions to Department of Defense, Federal Government agencies, and the commercial sector. Currently, FRS operates in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Djibouti, and several continental U.S. locations.
Please Note: This position is a contingent position to be filled upon award of work. Should you meet the qualifications, the recruiter will contact you when work is awarded.
POSITION SUMMARY :
Front line customer service desk support, responsible for responding to and resolving computer, printer, and network issues. Customers contact the Service desk in person, by phone, using Remedy or sending emails. This position involves a high degree of quick decision making and detailed task management to ensure all work orders not resolved at the Service Desk are immediately assigned to the appropriate IT groups. Excellent customer service skills are mandatory.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Primary support and interface with site Information Management Officers (IMO) to ensure all Service Desk resources are utilized in the most efficient manner. Assists the IMO with daily functions of computer, network and software management for the site and all users.
2. Provides immediate response to all customers who come to the Service Desk. Person to person interaction involves troubleshooting, information exchange and help with ticket submission and issues. Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
3. Provides telephone customer support for incoming and follow up calls used for initial troubleshooting.
4. May be required to work for 12 hour shifts utilizing Remedy call management software and other tools, to log and manage trouble tickets. Must have the technical ability to accurately determine call routing for trouble tickets that cannot be resolved immediately at the Service Desk.
5. Troubleshoots Microsoft OS issues on Army Gold Master/Universal Gold Master along with setup and Microsoft Office 2007. Troubleshoots all other site authorized software with IMOs and users.
6. Creates logon and email accounts using Microsoft Exchange Server and User Manager. Manages Network Services with Server Manager, Print Queue Management and CISCO VMPS Administration.
7. Works within a small continuous improvement focused team. Tracks and documents work performed to allow accurate reporting of all Service Desk activities. Completes all tasks and assignments as requested by Supervisors and Management.
8. Performs other duties and assignments as required.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Desktop computer, printer/copier, digital sender, telephones, Remedy 7.6, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Print Queue Management, Army Gold Master/Universal Gold Master, Microsoft Office with a focus on Outlook 2007, and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
Working environment will be in an open office area. Individual must be able to lift up to 20 lbs unassisted. Work environment will be very hot due to climatic conditions within the region. Personnel will also be required to sit and talk on the phone for long periods of time.
High school diploma or GED.
Must have a minimum of one year experience in a Service Desk Environment.
Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
Demonstrated strong customer service skills are mandatory.
Must have an active Secret clearance, US citizenship is required.
This position requires candidates to adhere to DoD 8570.01-M.
All candidates are required to maintain at least one (1) baseline certification and one (1) computing environment (CE) certification. The authorized certifications for this job title are listed as follows:
IAT Level I Baseline:A ce, Network ce, SSCP
Please note Level II and Level III baseline are not required but are acceptable.
CE:MCSA: Windows 10,MCSA: Windows Server 2012/2016,MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure,
MCSE: Enterprise Devices and Apps,MCSE: Private Cloud,MCSE: Server Infrastructure
Microsoft Exam 70-398 – Planning for and Managing Devices in the Enterprise
Microsoft Exam 70-697 – Configuring Windows Devices
Microsoft Exam 70-698 – Installing and Configuring Windows 10
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053. The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance. Please do not use the dedicated phone number above to call on the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Afghanistan
Req ID: FIV01383